How to Navigate Pet Insurance: Summary
- A pet’s breed designation can lead to significant price variance
- Prices increase over time
- A pet’s location and age impact what coverage is available
- A pet’s unique health risks should factor into important coverage decisions
- How claims are reimbursed can weigh heavily on treatment decisions
You now know many of the reasons why finding the right insurance provider and policy depends on a pet’s breed, age, and location; and your pet’s specific health risks, how prices change over time, and each insurance company’s reimbursement process.